I do! Really! I mean, okay, really I don’t remember much of them as a massive chunk there in the middle was spent in elementary school. What do you worry about in elementary school? The blisters on your hands from the monkey bars. Not fashion. Well, maybe a little bit of fashion, like how to perfectly tie your sweatshirt around your waist, which also came in handy when you wanted to flip around said bars without any real coordination.
So maybe I am not about to tie my sweatshirt around my waist, nor am I about to do flips, but here are a few things that I am currently loving that might ring your 90’s bell.
1. Wildfox 90’s Face Seattle Sweater
2. Topshop Sleeveless Floral Print Shell Crop Top
3. Bangs a la Rooney Mara after The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
4. Stuart Weitzman Jealous Crystal-Coated Jelly Flats
5. Dark Lips via Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball in Goodbye
6. Dr. Martens Pascal in Acid Pink